I was thinking earlier today on ways to make this group to become more active I thought of a contest we could do. Since we are a new group and just starting out there won't be much of a reward but the idea of winning should be the best of all
there will be a 1st and 2nd winners and will get a feature in the journal page along with my journal page. I encourage everyone to enter. And have fun.
The theme is A dark night
1. You must use the Moire stock photos found at
2. When you are finished with your manipulation Please enter it into the "Featured" part of the gallery.
There will be three different levels.
Level one- contains new-be photomanipulators, DA who are just starting out
Level one which is a lil more advsnced and lastly level three- the whole crap your good people lol
3. Please title at the bottom what level you are entering, i will comment and
crituique if you wish.
4. If you are unsure please send me a note n let me know
5. At the bottom of you manip you must include - what level you are entering into, where ALL of your stock came from (including brushes) and what stock holder you wish to include in our next contest.
U encourage all of you to enter and join in!!!!
The deadline is January 29th 2012 anything after that will not be accepted.
Winners will be anounced on the 30th
Forever in Eternity